The High Priestess sits in front of a thin veil decorated with pomegranates. The veil represents the separate conscious and subconscious realms, the seen and the unseen, and serves to keep casual onlookers out. Only the initiated may enter. The pomegranates on the veil are a symbol of abundance. The High Priestess sits in front of a thin veil decorated with pomegranates. The veil represents the separate conscious and subconscious realms, the seen and the unseen, and serves to keep casual onlookers out. Only the initiated may enter. The pomegranates on the veil are a symbol of abundance
Администрация: котячье имя, имя котеночка
Живи только днём сегодняшним, пусть не тревожат тебя призраки прошлого. На тебе лежит долг перед племенем. Смирись и прими его.

ekko fra fortiden

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » ekko fra fortiden » Новый форум да » Название темы такой длины

Название темы такой длины

Сообщений 1 страница 2 из 2

She clicks again and the ancient printer next to the desk whirs to life. “As far as I can tell there were more books in the original donation, it’s possible that they were too fragile for circulation or damaged. These twelve are what’s out there, maybe the one you have is a second volume of something?” She hands Zachary the printed list of titles and authors and call numbers.

Код:
She clicks again and the ancient printer next to the desk whirs to life. “As far as I can tell there were more books in the original donation, it’s possible that they were too fragile for circulation or damaged. These twelve are what’s out there, maybe the one you have is a second volume of something?” She hands Zachary the printed list of titles and authors and call numbers.

ссылка, а тут жирный, а тут обычный, зачеркнутый

тут текст

She clicks again and the ancient printer next to the desk whirs to life. “As far as I can tell there were more books in the original donation, it’s possible that they were too fragile for circulation or damaged.

Вы здесь » ekko fra fortiden » Новый форум да » Название темы такой длины

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно